Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 97' Rear Drop Kits

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:15:54 EDT

Forgot to add, lowering is not going to fix the looseness. It will just
improve the overall looks, lessen the wheel well gap, and provide a lower
center of gravity letting you haul a$$ through the turns. You need new poly
bushings to fix the looseness. (approx $55 for the front end)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed