Have to sell my truck

From: Entropy Engineering Motorsports (entropyengineering@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 02:15:42 EDT

Hey all, sorry to spam the list like this, but I need to sell my RC 2000
4.7L 5-spd dak with a full hotchkis kit for one with more doors. If
anyone knows anyone who can give the truck a good home more info is at
http://home.attbi.com/~entropyengineering
If anyone wants to look at the truck in person I live in the pacific
northwest and travel a lot so I could meet up with someone just about
anywhere. I have put a lot of time and effort into this truck and would
really like to see it end up in the hands of someone who appreciates
these great little trucks.

Thanks,
Jon Nelson

entropyengineering@attbi.com