Re: Re: (was) Stop the streaks! (now) Truck still dirty

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 08:28:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2002 7:23:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jons@laserdrive.com writes:

<<<The Armorall 3 pack is crap. I cleaned my windows with them and it looked
like someone was licking my glass during the night. I got up to go to work
and there were streaks everywhere. P.S. Don't ever use armorall on a
toneau cover, the rain will wash it down the sides of your truck.

Yep, Armor All is mass market crap. I use 303 Protectant on the all the
interior plastic, rubber, etc. I also use on the outside trim as well as my
tonneau cover. Very good stuff, doesn't wash off in the rain, and does not
cause drying out or cracking. I know Summit sells it but I've also had good
luck getting at boating supply stores.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's, a few toys
'80 Ram D150, 4x2, 400, 727, 3.55 9.25 Sure Grip