RE: clay bar

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 09:12:43 EDT

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of Eric Giblock
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 11:58 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: clay bar
any recommendations ?? i was gonna get the clay bar things from griots
garage for like $29.95 or something like that..

Griot's catalog has lots of nice stuff but their prices are pretty high. If
I had an air-conditioned garage full of priceless Ferraris like they always
seem to, or if I lived hundreds of miles from an auto parts store and money
was no object, I'd spend the money. I picked up a "Mother's California Clay
Bar" at Advance Auto parts last week. It includes a small bottle of Carnauba
cleaner wax, a spray bottle of detailer for lubricating the clay, and the
clay bar, $14.99.