Re: DML window streaks

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 10:47:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/02 4:54:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net writes:

> just dirty, and I had a film on the inside. I've used a lint-free
> cloth, I've used a less lint-free cloth, and some cheapass paper towels.
> I'm about to give up on all those now that I have it clean and just
> spray the stuff on and squeegee it off.

Get a can of "GM Glass Cleaner" available at any GM line dealer parts
counter. I use that and the blue towels from gas stations or just paper
towels. You can thank me later!

Tom W.
'98 CC V8

PS- anyone going to CA Speedway Fontana for street legals Saturday???