Re: (was) Stop the streaks! (now) Truck still dirty

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 22:15:59 EDT

Well I got the Armorall 3 pack on sale - I figured why not try it. I
have been looking for a good dash cleaner/shiner. I have tried a couple
(one was turtle wax I think) and it was really greasy. I'll see if I
can find this 303 stuff - never heard of it.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow