Re: really stupid queston about the DML VIDEO

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 04:20:55 EDT

hey Eric...

That is Dakota Dodge's Dak - one DAMNED fine rig. I showed the BBQ vids
to a friend of mine who used to offroad when he lived in Utah (before he
came out here) He also loves Dodge trucks..and wants a Dak or a
Durango. He just kept saying "damn that truck looks mean!" and "I love
those tires!" heh your rig made a hell of an impression on my buddy,
Dakota!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow