Re: Re[2]: clay bar

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:05:41 EDT

Awesome, guess I'm just so used to crappy off the shelf polishes that will
bake onto your truck if you use them in the sun. I can't wait to get
started, gonna have to wait till next week tho. Although I did finally get
around to detailing my engine yesterday, looks better than new :) I'll take
some pictures today after I get my new billet looms installed.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

"Michael Clark" <dml@mikesdakota.com> wrote in message news:1562678312.20020814200625@mikesdakota.com... > > > > So just some carwash mixed in a spray bottle, so I can keep spraying it as I > > go along? I just wish I had a garage to do it in, gonna be a pain trying to > > do all those coats, since I'll have to do it over several days, don't want > > it sitting in the sun when I do it, so I figure a coat each evening after > > the sun goes down. > > > -- > > Dave > > Dave, that's another plus for zaino, you can do it in > the sun, shade or wherever you want. Actually the sun > will help dry the polish faster. As Sean said the > first coat you remove will take a little bit of > rubbing/buffing. But after that it's MUCH easier. My > second coat was a pleasure to remove. One other thing > that I like about this stuff is that after you have it > on your truck it doesn't seem to get dirty any more. > Mine will get some dust settled on it overnight in the > garage but if you drive through the rain it will dry > and look like you just washed it, it's great! And it > feels so smooth to the touch. Ok, enough. Can you > tell I like this stuff? Good luck with yours! > > --Mike > www.mikesdakota.com >