Re: really stupid queston about the DML VIDEO

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 00:34:59 EDT

Naaa - - you don't need to worry about either of those trucks Eric -
only the Silver89 Gen I that will be attending Daktoberfest this year
heheh..

The only reason you made it up the water fall first was because I had
garbage for tires!! heeehehheh :-) That old 48 Willies Jeep had
better rubber than me!! Thats SAD!

(mumble grumble Firestone Wilderness AT garbage)

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow