Re: RE: Carfax request

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 01:58:45 EDT

here ya go man and by the way that 4-4-2 i was driving is for sale. hehe
15k. put out the word. these were the two files they had.

mike t

[History Details]

The CARFAX database contains a total of 2 vehicle history records on this
1993 DODGE DAKOTA (1B7FL26Y3PS269554):

DATE
REPORTED ODOMETER
READING INFORMATION
SOURCE GENERAL
COMMENTS
10/01/1993 Texas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Splendora, TX
    Registered as
private vehicle
10/28/1993 29 Texas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Splendora, TX
Title #40712831
    Title or registration issued
First owner reported
08/16/2002 Consumer resource provided by:
Edmunds.com Manufacturer-Recommended Maintenance Schedules

Check this vehicle's service schedules, estimated costs and recall notices
at Edmunds.com.