Re: G-Tech

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 10:52:32 EDT

if there were a group buy on something like this, i'd like to recommend the
Tazzo VPC ( www.tazzo.com ). after sifting thru numerous posts it seems this
is a better unit and offers more features than the G-Tech Pro. i am
especially interested in it as it will measure 60 ft. times as well as 1/8
mile. overall, because it has a dual accelerometer rather than the G-Tech's
single accelerometer, i think it would be more accurate.

anyway, i just figured if i'm going to spend over $100 on something that
doesnt truly help my trucks performance, it might as well measure the things
i need to work on for when i go to the track.

-adam