Roll / Light Bar Wanted

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 23:12:44 EDT

Hey folks - I'm looking to get a light bar for my 4x4... I do not know
who owns this truck, I went looking for a pic of a Dak with the light
bar I want. (nice truck by the way!)

   http://www.dodgedakotas.com/albums/viewer/202.htm

It is a Mopar light bar I believe... came on Gen II trucks. Anyone have
one, or know of someone who has one, who would sell it to me? It does
not have to be in PERFECT condition. God knows there is nothing on my
truck that is anywhere near perfect LOL. I don't know if I can still
get them from the dealer - but I would expect they would cost an arm and
a leg. I don't want to pay dealer prices. I know there are some
aftermarket bars, but I like this one because it mounts to the bed sides
and not the inside of the bed. I want to keep the bed floor unobstructed.

Thanks!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/