RE: DML- Roll / Light Bar Wanted

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 21:21:19 EDT

I second that request! I wonder if they came in black? (I have a
Sport...everything else is black!!) I guess I could always paint/coat it
somehow! If someone has one down here in the deep South or between FL & KY
along I-75, let me know! That is, of course, after GranpaSilver gets first
crack at it!!

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95CC 4X4