Please remove my name from your e-mail

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 02:16:00 EDT

(Snip) Hi : Please remove my name from your e-mail as I have my problem
resolved with my Dakota. Thanks so much, Richard..Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com>
wrote:

Sir,

The DML is more then just getting one problem and leaving. We consider each
other as family. We hate to see you leave so fast. Try getting just the
digest and skimming though it on accusations. There are topics disused here
about problems with our Daks before we even know that they are a problem.
With this info, its saves us time, money and aggravation! After all we're a
tight-knit, friendly group, but.....(oh, never mind). Hmmmm Where did I
here that before??????

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett