Coming up on 70,000

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 03:09:35 EDT

Well I am coming up on 70,000 miles on my Dakota and I was wondering what
type of maintenance I should be looking at doing. I have been keeping up on
the oil changes using Mobil-1 and Mobil-1 Filters. Outside of the basic
stuff though, I haven't looked at much on it. I have been having some
noises coming from the front suspension and to my knowledge none of the
front suspension parts have been replaced except for the shocks. I have a
good feeling my ball joints are pretty tore up, as well as the rotors and
brake pads. While I am looking at these is there anything else I should
check over on the truck? With school starting back up soon I want to make
sure my baby is in tip top shape.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport