The questions

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 10:24:37 EDT

I don't have pictures of the changes I have done to the truck, but now, it's
an American Badass. The tires are 275 60R15's all the way around, I have
the stock suspension put back on, and the white lettering facing out. I
polished it all up, and cleaned out the interior, I need to take a picture
of the truck cause it looks 100% better. It looks like a totally different
truck. It went from stupid looking to badass just by changing the tires
around. However I do have one question.

When I stop the truck, now, I haven't experimented to see if it was the air
conditioner, but you guys might know better than I. When I stop the truck,
I hear a hissing noise, (rather a sizzling noise), what I believe it is, is
the air conditioner condensation dripping down onto the exhaust pipe. Is
this what this is? Or do I have a leak?

Joel Esler
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/Mystikal2001/carshow.html