Re: water leak

From: Seth Bush (almond_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 11:11:15 EDT

Gary,
    Not sure the exact cause of the problem, but I can look into it tonight
when I get home. My sister's 2002 SXT Club Cab 3.9L just went in yesterday
to have it serviced for the exact same symptoms. I do know it had to do
with the A/C, just not sure what all needed replaced... Fortunately, mine
hasn't spawned that problem yet. It was just in at the dealer's last
weekend to have the Driver's Side Power Window Regulator replaced. Between
my Dak, my sister's Dak, and my mom's Durango, the local dealership's been
doin' warranty work for us at least once a week for the past month and a
half! LOL. Oh well, they've always treated us well and helped us out
whenever we've had a problem.
    I'll try and remember to check out my sister's paperwork tonight and get
back to you tomorrow. Take it easy!

Seth Bush - Malvern, OH
'02 Dakota Club Cab SLT+ 4WD
LT Almond Pearl Metallic