Re: Test

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 04:24:21 EDT

Brian,

I would hardly describe the UNIX core as ancient. It is, in my opinoin, the
most refined system / core out there today. Several companies &
individuals, over several years have been developing the core. The core is
CONSTANTLY updated, giving significant stability and performance gains.

Can you say that about Windows?

Now this will deffinitly bake your potato..... Granted we all are not
running full blown linux on our computers, but 99.9% of the Internet is ran
on a dirrivitive of UNIX. Companies use it because it is stable as hell,
and cost effective.

The day will come, in the near future, were we will all be using a UNIX
based operating system. It's already happening in corporations, and as soon
as the Microsoft monopoly eases up, PC makers will be shipping new PC's,
faster and cheaper, all because of UNIX.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)