RE: RE: Plug Wires....Are these for real?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 16:47:18 EDT

Rick is correct.

You do not get a increase in HP or TQ factor with spark wires. The gain is
from the coil itself but not much. Magnacore are great wire but if you have
anon-DIS system, then go with a Accell Super Coil, or MSD, Jacobs, or Crane.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps