Re: Re: For Sale: 2001 Supercharged Chrysler PT Cruiser Show Car

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 21:14:11 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/02 8:30:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ded74@yahoo.com
writes:

> Ya know, I've never been a big fan of the PT's, especially the new woodies,
> ugh. But that thing is sweet, I'd drive that.

LOL Now I'm just the opposite. I am in the market and love the PT (it will be
a work truck), but man, that thing is hideous.
The only place I'd drive it to is straight to the paint stripper shop. : )

 He says he set a new low ET,

> but then doesn't say what it was, hmmm.

Prolly like 20.10.......in the 1/8

I'd like to see what that thing

> would run. Do they offer a V-6 in those, or just the four bangers?

Just the 4s

  I know