Re: Door panels

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 23:51:08 EDT

Hi Marty
     I have a 2k CC and I know its doors (equivalent of course to the pair of
front doors on a Durango) are definitely not the same. Whether or not the
Quad cab's front doors are the same as a Durango's I can't say.
     I discovered the door size difference when I ordered factory body side
mouldings for my CC from my dealer's parts. The Dakota version comes only in
black however when supplied on a Durango they are painted all the available
Durango body colors. I ordered white (for a Durango) and was very surprised
to find the CC doors are several inches wider hence my side mouldings are a
bit shorter but they came out fine nevertheless. Another List member with a
Quad cab can give you a dimension comparison with its front door vs those on
a Durango

Paul Sahlin