Re: Re: Painted doors !

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 20:38:18 EDT

Dave,
I don't have any good readily available pics, and its too dark out right now
to take some. I got it on ebay for something like $115 with 2 door handle
covers and the cup holder cover. If you want I will sell you the 2 door
handle covers and the cup holder cover for $20. I have no use for em since I
painted my doors, and I don't have the cup holder.

Marty