Re: track times 1/4

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 09:03:41 EDT

OK,..........I can see I've got a little work to do!!
Chad............Next year at the HOT ROD supernationals I quess we will have
to go to QUAKER CITY and settle this once and for all............All DML
members are invited to attend and
watch!!!!!!..........LOL!!!......especially those of you in OHIO AND PA!!!!

seriously Chad, those are some pretty good track times.I'm already working
on a plan to cut my 60'
and see if I can get a little better bite on the launch.
I also need to work on a higher launch rpm, as of now I can only hold to
about 1,000-1,200 before the Dak tries to light the tires in the staging
lane!!
By Spring I should have it running in the 15's with no problems!!

MMMMM........Hey Bernd! any ideas!!
Of course there is always that little modification Bernd and I discussed!!
Having to do with the reprogram of my ICON!! .......hehehehe!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com