Flowmaster to Stock Exhaust Swap in MI

From: pbweb@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:20:23 EDT

Looking at picking up a Dakota and found one that may be 'the one'.

It's a 93 5.2L that is stock except for the flowmaster exhaust someone put on
it - it looks like a straight pipe to dual exhaust all the way back from the
downpipe to the rear of the car. It's not exactly what I'm looking for - but
I guess my question is: does anyone know if this item has used resale value so
I could put it towards the cost of putting a new stock system in there....or
does anyone out there in the Detroit area want to swap exhausts or does anyone
else have any ideas from all of this? :)

Pete