Re: RE: Re: VIRUS ALERT

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 09:16:13 EDT

I think the KLEZ-H I had was left in by mistake by the computer repair shop
that did my repair in july.
I don't know, all I do know is it's gone now, and NORTON missed it on 2
prior scans.

Mcafee found 6 infected files and helped me disable them.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com