Newbie Questions

From: Normand.Cullerton@NYSNA.ORG
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 11:22:04 EDT

Hi guys,

I'm the Proud owner of a new 2002 QC sport 4x4 with the 4.7 and a 5 speed.
I've had it a month and a half and have 5k miles on it already. I love the
truck. It pulls the boat, camper and Racer without a problem. My main
concern is it's been back to the dealer 2 times for different things, #1
Air bag light keeps coming on....Part ordered 2 weeks ago and still no fix.
it's just annoying to hear. #2 the oil pressure gage has me worried. When
I'm driving the needle sits one line away from the H line. when I let off
the gas (like at a stop light), the needle drops down to the line next to
L. Any one else have this problem? I've never seen it in any other of my
cars/trucks. the dealer said it's normal and not to worry. #3 I want to
start doing some performance mods to it. it's the first NEW truck I've had
and am curious if things like a K&N filter, exhaust, TBI spacer, chip and
other mild stuff will void my 7/100,000 warrantee?
Thanks for your input!
Norm
Pittsfield, Ma

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss"
                    *Rent*