RE: Altezza Taillights

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 18:11:27 EDT

I been buying these Altezza Lights off of eBay and the last one for the
Chevy Astro van. The cost was only 51.00 brand new. Fit and finish work
great. However, I did noticed this vendor had Durango/Dakota versions.

Carbon fiber versions expect around 100.00 to 150.00 dollars.

The clear may average from 65.00 to 125.00.

Example for clear is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854929605

Example of fiber carbon is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854570055