Re: Re: RE: New Durango Spy Shots

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 00:11:10 EDT

Jon wrote:
> True, for racing, but try towing or hauling a few thousand pounds of
> anything with an M-80. I, personally, bought a truck to work.

Honestly - I am in favor of Dakota becoming larger. At the very least
they need to keep it the same size. I know the reason Dakota has been
successful is because of its "in the middle" size. Bigger than the
compacts, smaller than a full size. But I need and want a bigger truck.
  If Dakota is not redesigned right, I might get a Ram 2500. (Won't buy
another truck with an IFS) I may consider another brand of full size
truck. (A 2500 with a 5.7 Hemi is probably going to keep me in the
Dodge corner heh.)

I will wait and see...

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/