Re: RE: Re: Speed limiter bypass trick?

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 17:44:18 EDT

Bernd, your tha man !! Let us know when you find out which one it is, I
would very much love to have the ability to beat-up the mustangs ! (I almost
had one if it wern't for the damn 115mph cut!)
Also can you still provide a pin-out for the obd-ii to serial port wiring
harness ?? I now have a laptop and the software and could very easily
hardwire to the backside of the underdash connector.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed