RE: flowkooler water pump install

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 09:28:31 EDT

If it is leaking water or coolant out of the weep hole than the seal is
gone. I have the same problem on the Chebby Astro van and have to wait until
Thursday to have it replace. I would do it but, after you see where the
engine is, I rather pay the labor in getting it out and back in.

I would opt to change the thermo if you have any after market products.

Good luck.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA