Re: Daktoberfest??

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 10:46:00 EDT

first weekend in Oct is out for me... Going to MO to shoot GUNS!

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page

Alternate Email:
barry.oliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.

>>> jon@dakota-truck.net 09/02/02 08:39PM >>>