was (lurker) now Stats..

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 17:32:15 EDT

O yeah, I don't think I ever posted my stats..

White, 99, SLT, 5.2, 4x4, LSD, xcab, 325/60r15 BFGATs, Permatech, power tailgate lock, ss tie-down loops in bed, PaceEdwards rolltop, SS Outland brushguard, Mopar catback, K&N stock repl, and a nut behind the wheel...

Upcomming: Glascapes stars & stripes, SS Tailight guards, Lights on the brushguard, Tow hooks, bed-mounted tools (shovel, axe, hi-lift, 4-way, rifle carrier...)

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barry.oliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 09/03/02 03:15PM >>>

You have a 4x4! YOU ARE WORTHY!!!! heheheheh welcome to the DML!

Will Wright wrote:

> .....My Dak is a
> red 99 club cab sport 4X4, 5.2 auto. 10.5 x 31 BFG AT, High flow TB
> riser, Magnaflow cat back, Pioneer sound system with amp and sony speakers.

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/