Re: Re: new stereo system installed and pics on website !!!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 23:13:57 EDT

the fiberglass wasn't tooo bad. just time consuming.. it took about 4 days
total for me to do the box and stuff. but all in all, the actual time was
3 weeks because the shop i was doing it at is 30min from my house.

it's not even finshed yet, so that's why i only have one pic of it. the top
part of the box is going to be painted the Dodge Intense Blue color, and i
still have to build an amp rack for the amps....

when i do anything else to it, i'll let you know..

ttyl

--
Eric Giblock