Re: Question...

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 12:37:49 EDT

It depends on the insurance co., when my Dak was damaged the other parties
ins. co. very quickly assessed the damage and (1) week to the day of the
incident I was paid for the repairs!!
I just had to wait for the parts to arrive from Pro-glass-Pro-finish to get
my Dak fixed!
If the other driver has "PROGRESSIVE" you'll be taken care of in short
order.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com