Re: Shops rags as Official DC warranty repair material?

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 13:06:49 EDT

well, i wish i had my digicam there when we found it, cuz i thought of that
too. i have spoken to the general manager and will be talking to him again
once the other dealership gets done. he was kinda shocked to hear what was
going on and was very interested to hear about the shop rags. if i dont get
my satisfaction thru the GM i'll definitely be talking to the regional rep.

but that begs a question - what should i consider a decent resolution to
this situation? or should i just wash my hands of it and send it right on up
the the region rep and ???

thanks for the response Bill...

-adam