Re: Need a Carfax report

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 13:49:01 EDT

no reports were found. clean as a whistle.

GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results confirm this 1992 HONDA ACCORD LX
(1HGCB7651NA027584) qualifies for the FREE $5,000 CARFAX Clean Title History
Guarantee . By ordering this CARFAX Report, you have significantly reduced
your risk of purchasing a vehicle with a costly hidden problem.

mike t