Re: Daktoberfest??

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 23:03:22 EDT

Hmmm...well, I have been meaning to replace those front brakes... :)

Either weekend is fine for me right now. In fact, if we could book them
BOTH so I have a real good excuse to get out of anything work-related,
that'd be great :)

A day trip is no problem for me, an overnight I'd probably have to come
down Friday afternoon or evening anyway since I'm running low on
vacation days (only 6 or 7 left).