Re: Re: Got new Dell Computer

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 23:55:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2002 9:13:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

> I used to build my own computers, and decided that i would also buy a Dell
> as they had a promo through my work, love the thing, it's been stable, has
> gobs of memmory, and looks nice.

I'll usually still build my own.. But if I don''t the next time I'll be
getting a new HP from work (Sam's Club); Nothing personal against Dell. I
just can't justify the price difference. The HP's only go up to $2400.. and
that's with a 17" LCD, DVD-RW, 160GB HD, and 1G Ram. Not that I'd be going
for the high end.. I'd be aiming more middle of the road.. at a grand the
systems are getting pretty stout.
Aaron W in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger turbo