Re: Daktoberfest??

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:22:24 EDT

Has a date been set? Also, if someone would be so kind as to offlist me
the location/etc. (never been, but saw the videos..) I would be very
grateful.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barry.oliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 09/05/02 02:43PM >>>

Well I hope you can find a way to cruise on over Adam... you might
miss
a good weekend!

I can hear Jason groaning now "Oh no - Tom is talking large again!"

So my proclamation of being the first Dak up the waterfall never came
true. heheeh I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the next time. Um..

Jon?? I think you might just need to use that winch over Daktoberfest
heheheheh.

*ALSO* - - I *seem* to *recall* hearing *SOME*one on the BBQ vid
saying
he was 90% positive a certain Gen I truck was gonna get stuck on his
first run through the pit... hmmmm good thing we didn't place any
bets! LOL

So I got stuck the 2nd and 3rd time, big deal! -- but not the first :-P

hehehehehe

>Mr. Plow wrote:
>
>Well, as always, when mud is involved, i'm definitely interested.
But, >with my dad's political stuff going on, i'm not sure if i'll be
able to >get the time to head up there...
>And my Dak has been at the very furthest end of reliable since the
BBQ, >and i think i will wait to off-road it any more, and wait for the

next >truck to beat the hell out of. hehe

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/