Re: RE: BBQ Photos 2002

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 18:30:08 EDT

I am still running 2WD. NO front drive shaft yet...as the front pass hub
went, and the trans. pilot bearing went within 2 weeks of getting the
transfer case fixed. SO...when it DOES get fixed...ill let you know.

-Dakota

Dakota,
Thanks for posting the pictures. Nice job on photography, Andy.
I've been curious, what was found to be the cause of your front drive shaft
failure? Was it normal wear that allowed the double "U" joint to get off
center? Did you upgrade the parts or go with OEM?

Dakota Dodge
http://Dakota.4mg.com