Re: Re: Got new Dell Computer

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 23:39:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2002 11:38:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
mcrumley01@charter.net writes:

> Just don't plan on upgrading it when the time comes.

So far, I haven't encountered any problems with upgrading any major
manufacturers except Gateway; I let a friend bury a 2 year old Gateway in a
cemetary that his family runs.. At least it's out of its misery. As far as
the rest, if they're not in a slimline case that needs low profile cards..
Thier actual parts will interchange rather easily.
Aaron W in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger turbo