Towing capacity of a '93 Dakota

From: Jack Roberts (sharkb8@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 01:51:32 EDT

Hello

I'm relatively new to the list and I was wondering if any one could tell me
what the towing capabilities of my truck would be in pounds It's a '93 4x4
club cab with a 4-speed auto transmission A500 with a lock up torque
converter and according to the vehicle info summary report, the truck is
equipped with a Chrysler 8.25 rear axle with an axle ratio of 3.5 . The
transfer case is a 231 and the truck is equipped with a 3000# front axle
complete with front sway bar.

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Jack Roberts
Sharkb8@shaw.ca