Re: Baby Lightning

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 22:20:22 EDT

Sorry, but (aaa) imo, that thing (aaaAAA) is an insult (aaaAAAHHH) to the
original T-bolt name (aaaHHHCHOOO) And those that know, know what I'm talking
about. They could've done much better, but we'll have to see when the young
punks get them and go right after the R/T guys and get dusted, or go ahead,
try me and see what happens, hehehehe!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts