Re: Re: RE: Re: 2003 brakes

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 00:07:42 EDT

Nope. It's the easily warped rotors Dakotas have on them. You have to go
to aftermarket rotors to fix this. New oem rotors will just do it again.
My 99 R/T has done this humping when you brake for several years now and the
dealer said warranty did not fix this unless under 12k miles so I just live
with it. My wife does not like the humping at all!!!