RE: learn to drive stick?

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 03:04:01 EDT

i bought my truck and had never even ridden in a manual car before (parents
love those slush box's). The sales guy tought me for about 10 minutes and
then i bought the truck and my mom was my first victom (passenger) on the
way home. it's very easy and for those kind of cars it would be even
easier. my truck sometimes needs clutch massages but only b/c of the extra
torque...

Tim Althoff
http://www.yllwdkta.com