Re: starting problems

From: Randyjrs1@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 17:27:11 EDT

It sounds like the contacts in your solnoid are shot.It starts out once a
month,then once a week,and soon you have to hit it two or three times. Sound
about right? She's gonna leave you sittin if you don't fix it soon! It's
pretty common to chrysler,toyota,honda,and anything else with a DENSO
starter. It's a pretty easy fix if you want to work on it yourself.I have the
parts(I do this stuff for a living) for about ten bucks. If you're intersted
let me know. Randy