Re: hmm.. weird Gauge cluster problem

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 12:49:48 EDT

 Did you check the FUSE for the brake lights???

if for some reason IT blew, it can cause weird things to happen with other
lights. IE: dash, cab light etc...

if the fuse did blow, I had problems once with WATER in the tail lights that
caused it... so check that and the wiring to any trailer plugs etc...

Tony.