Speedtweaks ATTN BERND

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 12:56:18 EDT

Bernd,

         I placed an order with SpeedTweaks on August 3rd. I went to
SpeedTweaks to help a DML person with some business and everyone kept
saying how good the service was. As of yesterday September 9th I have not
received my order or any explanation of where it is. I paid $152.50 for a
Carsound Cat CSD-94016, JBA PowerCables JBA-PC01, and a SpeedTweaks Sticker
for my truck. It has been over a month and I am trying to be patient but 5
weeks is long enough to wait for these items. Have they been lost in the
mail? If you sent them out did you get the shipping numbers so we can find
them if they did get lost? I understand you are a very busy person with the
shop and a family, all I asking for is the products I purchased or a
refund. Can you please contact me about this issue, I tried to leave
another message at the shop but the voice mail box was full.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport
DML Profile: