RE: hmm.. weird Gauge cluster problem - FIXED!

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 17:50:20 EDT

Well, found out I had 2 blown fuses. 1 was the Stop Lp fuse, in the fuse
box under the hood (replaced the 15A with a 10A for the moment), and the
other was the Cigarette Lt fuse in the fuse box in the inside of the
truck... dunno how that one got blown, especially since none of us used it
:-) Course, that one may have been blown for awhile.. but, replacing
the Stop LP fuse under the hood turned off both the BRAKE and 4WD PART
lights, and stop lights now come on, so back up and running... Guess the
old man did something when using the trailer, may have pulled the harness
too tight or something and the lines crossed.. will have to check the wire
harness on the trailer when I get a chance.. I know the harness on the truck
is OK cause I have a Rams Head Light in the hitch receiver on my truck, and
it's coming on just fine (at least, nothing is crossing at the moment,
doesn't really mean it really is OK.. hehe)... anyway, back up and
running

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L