Re: Dakotberfest - October 19, 2002

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:08:17 EDT

Well I will be there for sure Jon! Wouldn't miss it for anything. I'm
just not positive as to what mode of transportation will auctually get
me there. More Dak problems :-( (another post to come shortly)

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/